3.16.2015

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

If you're like me, even with a little hint of spring weather, you're already planning for a tropical summer vacation. With the snow finally melted off the ground, it's all I can think about. In fact, I'm booking my summer vacay this week! Of course, I've already been stockpiling my resort essentials for at least a month. So, I'm sharing some of my top vacation clothing and accessories below. 

Just to highlight a few pieces I've been craving, the hi-lo maxi is at the top of my list. It's colorful and fun, and perfect for the beach, or a day out shopping. Also, this summer, a feminine one piece is a must. Two piece swimsuits are fun and cute, but there's something so fresh about a one piece. You can spice it up with cut outs or girly details, either way, you can't go wrong. A straw beach tote is always a necessity. I don't like carrying expensive bags to the beach; I need one I can brush the sand off of and move on (hint: get it monogrammed!). Enjoy my favorite resort pieces below, and check back because I'll be sharing more pieces soon!


1. Nordstrom // 2. Swell // 3. Topshop // 4. Nordstrom // 5. Mud Pie // 6. Target 

No comments: