3.30.2015

Lilly + Target Wishlist

The latest Target designer collaboration is just weeks away, and the Lilly Pulitzer for Target lookbook was finally released last week. With everything from nail polish to home goods, it's easy to get overwhelmed with all of the choices. So, I've looked through the entire collection and picked out my top choices. Now, when the collection is released I'll be ready to quickly make my selections [hopefully] before they sell out. I responded very strongly to the bold blue hues, and I especially love the printed espadrilles. And of course, I had to add a printed shift dress. There are so many choices, but I opted for the floral long sleeve version [I wanted one I could start wearing ASAP!]. Don't overlook the accessories and beauty products. I'm obsessed with the head wraps, and there are so many gorgeous shades of lipstick available. Check out the entire collection here. And don't forget, the collection launches April 19th!



No comments: